Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, December 27, 2013

What I got for Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas to the ones who celebrate it and a happy New Year!!!!!

If you haven't seen what Chloe got for Christmas then click on this link: http://ces101.blogspot.com/2013/12/what-chloe-got-for-christmas-2013-9.html

I am not bragging in any way I just wanted to show ya'll what I got for Christmas. I simply did not ask for anything this year I wanted my daughter to have more gifts than me but I do appreciate the gifts I did get this year from everyone.


My Friend Kara: $25 Amazon Gift Card: I bought Hunger Games book #3, Gossip Girl Series book #1, The Host, and Beautiful Creatures.

My Self: I bought my self a gift this year. I normally don't do this but I really wanted this and I deserve to give my self something after everything I been through. I bought the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume and lotion sample size.


















My Mom: Daughter Plaque and Wet N Wild Nail Set.

















This set comes with 8 nail polishes, Nail file, and Nail Dryer.

















Grandma Annie: Beauty products and Fuzzy Socks

















My grandma gives me a bunch of Avon Products each year for Christmas.















Avon Quad.


















My Brother's Girlfriend: Beauty Products
She knows that I do my nails a lot or I try too.
















Some new Shampoo and Conditioner to try out. 
















Be Enchanted and Moonlight Path Shower Gel. Excited to try out Be Enchanted!!!















Bath Salts and Two Body Scrubs.


































Josh Parents: Gave me a $35 certificate to get my nails done at a professional salon

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment