Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies 2013

Want to know my top 5 favorite Christmas movies this year? Then read this post!

So if you don't know already Christmas is my favorite holiday because I love listening to Christmas music and most of all watching Christmas movies.


1. How the Grinch stole Christmas
I love this movie because I think Jim Carrey did a excellent job playing the Grinch!















2. Santa Claus Series
I love this series! My favorite one is the third when frost tries to take over and Santa remembers what family means to him.














3. Home Alone 1&2
I personally only love the first and second of home alone! Such a classic Christmas movie.















4. Fred Claus
Love this movie it is so hilarious but shows you what is really important about Christmas and Family.















5. ELF
Freaking love this movie!!! It is so hilarious.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment