So if you haven't seen my November health update then go check that out because it explains there that I started a new birth control which is the Depo-Provera shot.
What is Depo Birth Control Shot?
It is made up of a hormone similar to progesterone and is given as a injection in the arm. It last up to 3 months.
What are the Side Effects:
* Irregular periods or no periods at all
* Changes in appetite
* Weight Gain
* Excessive hair growth
* Hair loss
* Loss of bone mineral
* You don't have to remember taking it everyday
* Doesn't interfere with sexual activity
* 99% effective
* Less Expensive than pill
* Cause unwanted side effects
* No protection against sexual diseases
* Causes irregular periods