Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Book Wish List #1 2013

Hey happy Friday everyone!
Today I am sharing what books I been wanting to read, what I am currently reading and my kindle device.
So since my kindle keyboard broke in Hawaii I got a new kindle device and it is the kindle touch. So far I really love it!

Currently Reading: The Hunger Games 2nd book (Catching Fire)

I decided that I wanted to read this book before the movie comes out in November that way I know what is going on and to compare.


Book Wish List:

1. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
4. Betrayed (House of Night book #2) by P.C Cast
5. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
7. Warm Bodies by Issac Marion


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment