Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Pregnancy Log #13: 33 Weeks!!!

Hey everyone today I am 33 weeks pregnant and I have only 7 more weeks to go. I can't believe any time now I will be meeting my daughter Chloe. So here is what I need to update ya'll on....


How many Weeks and Due Date: I am 33 weeks and my due date is March 22.

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg Cramps, Nasal Congestion, Fatigue, and Braxton Hicks Contractions.

What does my Belly look like:



 





















How much do I weigh: I weigh 112 now. I gained 3 pounds and a total of 14 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: My sleep hasn't been that good lately because I wake up a lot at night.

Baby Movements: She is a very active baby. Her feet I can feel sometimes are lodged in my chest makes it hard to breathe sometimes.

Next Doctor Visit: Febuary 15th at 10:30am

How are you feeling right now: I am feeling pretty good today so far. Only thing that is bothering me is my nasal congestion.

Looking Forward To: Moving to a new house so I can finally set up Chloe stuff.

Any Updates/News: Saving money to get a tattoo after Chloe is born so I can get her name and footprints on me. Moving soon to a new house.

Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment