Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Pregnancy Log #16: 36 Weeks!!!

Hey everyone today I am 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I just got back from a doctor's appointment and thought I should update ya'll. Chloe is still breech and if she doesn't turn by 39 weeks then I am having a c-section. She weighs according to ultrasound 5 pounds and 6 ounces.


How many Weeks and Due Date: 36 weeks and Due Date is March 22.

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg Cramps, Headaches, Nasal Congestions, Back pain, and Hot Flashes.

What does my Belly look like:



















What does Chloe look like:



















How much do I weigh: I weigh 119 pounds. I gained total of 21 pounds during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: I been really exhausted lately I don't think I am getting much sleep. Been trying to take naps during the day to help get rest.

Baby Movements: Chloe is doing good I still feel her movement throughout the day. She is still breech. Her head is by my right rib.

Next Doctor Visit: March 1st at 10:30. I will be 37 weeks and full term by then.

How are you feeling right now: Exhausted, a little Nauseated and having Muscle Spasms.

Looking Forward To: Finally setting up her stuff soon!

Any Updates/News: My Hospital Bag and her Diaper Bag is packed and ready. Most likely having a c section at 39 weeks which is March 15th.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment