Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Pregnancy Log: #14: 34 Weeks!!!

Hey everyone today I am 34 weeks and only has 6 more weeks to go till Chloe Ann is here. So here is what has been happening in the past week....



How many Weeks and Due Date: I am 34 weeks and my due date is March 22.

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg Cramps, Headaches, Nasal Congestion, Fatigue, and Braxton Hicks.

How much do I weigh: I weighed my self 3 or 4 days ago and it said 113 pounds so I gained 1 pound from last week. A total of 15 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: Still not getting enough sleep. Been having weird pregnancy dreams about Labor and stuff. Been trying to take naps during the day.

Baby Movements: The movements are less but she is still active for me to still feel her move. She is still very active at night.

Next Doctor Visit: February 15th at 10:30am.

How are you feeling right now: Not feeling to good right now. My stomach is cramping, feel like throwing up and has a headache.

Looking Forward To: Moving to a new house so I can finally set up Chloe Crib.

Any Updates/News: I now got everything that we need for Chloe before she is born. I have organized and packed her baby clothes.


Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment