Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Essentials Haul #9

Hey everyone so Chloe is now set on everything she needs and I am glad I got all of it before she is born. The major thing that I needed for her was the First Aid Safety Kit. I got all of this at Target and paid about $60.

This was the important thing that I needed to get for her. It's the Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit.
















I got Chloe this Teddy Bear that plays lullaby music. I really wanted to get her this because I thought she would love it. It also attaches to the crib.
















Last is this Bottle Warmer. I really wanted to try this out and see if this works.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment