Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, February 11, 2013

My Valentine's Feelings/Thoughts

Hey everyone Valentine's Day is this Thursday, Do you have any plans? Well my fiance is in Hawaii right now and I am stuck in Texas so I don't have any plans this year. The question I would like to ask everyone is How do You feel about Valentine's Day?











My thoughts are that I know this day is suppose to be a day filled with being romantic and showing the person you love that you care but I feel like why does it have to be just one day? There is a lot of people who don't show their love ones that they care except on this day. Everyday you should appreciate your loved ones and let them know that you care. When I was younger I never had a Valentine's till about Junior Year of High School, Sad right? Anyways that year I finally got my first Valentine's, He gave me a big huge box of candy with a stuff animal that later on he gave me a ring. Maybe just this year I am not in the spirit because my love is thousands miles away and I only get to see him maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Even though we are in a long distance relationship I always let him know I care.

Some people make it a big deal to find somebody to spend Valentine's Day with. You don't have to be in a relationship, Spend time with family or friends. Have a girls night and watch movies or go out to eat with your family.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment