Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pregnancy Log #15: 35 Weeks!!!

Hey everyone today I am 35 weeks pregnant. I just got back from my Doctor Appointment and I got some news... I am having Contractions they are just not regular yet but he said I might go into Preterm Labor. The Doctor said that Chloe is measuring small and that she is breeched. Next week I go for a Ultrasound to make sure everything is okay with her. I am not dilated yet but I am having contractions. I will keep ya'll updated as much as I can.



How many Weeks and Due Date: I am 35 weeks and Due Date is March 22.

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg Cramps, Headaches, Nasal Congestion, Hot Flashes, and Contractions.

How much do I weigh: I weigh 118 pounds. I gained a total of 20 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: It's been okay lately but I been waking up with a contraction. My dreams are still about Labor and how everything will turn out.

Baby Movements: She is still very active. She does have her days where I only feel when she has the hiccups. Her head is over by my right rib and her feet are down by my area. She is breeched at the moment.

Next Doctor Visit: February 22. 9:45am for the Ultrasound then 10:15 is a Check-up.

How are you feeling right now: I am laying down now because I been having contractions today.

Looking Forward To: The ultrasound next week to make sure Chloe is doing okay.

Any Updates/News: Well I might be going into Preterm Labor and I also might be having a C Section.


*This is my update for week 35. I will keep ya'll updated as much as I can if I get any more updates about Chloe. I hope that everything will turn out fine for me and for her*

Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment