Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pregnancy Log #10: 30 Weeks!!!

Hey everyone I am 30 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe it. These days have been going by so fast and she is almost here!!



How many Weeks and Due Date: 30 weeks tomorrow and Due Date is March 22, 2013

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Nasal Congestion, Major Heartburn, Leg Cramps and Fatigue.

How much do I weigh: Last time I was weighed I was 109 pounds. So far I gained total of 11 pounds.

Sleep Habits: Sleep hasn't been that good lately because I either get really bad leg cramps or really bad heartburn.

Baby Movements: She moves a lot! Even as I am typing this she is kicking me. I am now starting to feel when she has the hiccups.

Next Doctor Visit: Jan. 16th at 8:45am and Josh is coming with me to meet my doctor. At the last appointment I found out I am Anemic so I am now taking a Iron Supplement.

How are you feeling right now: I am feeling pretty good so far. It is getting late so I am gonna try to rest soon.

Looking Forward To: Baby Shower is next week!!

Baby Shower Details: The baby shower is next Saturday. Our theme is still Hawaiian and we finally found the perfect cake! We been buying a lot of decorations and has some ideas on food now.

Any Updates/News: Josh is staying longer than expected!! I finally picked out a Pediatric Doctor for Chloe, I met with him and he is a really good doctor. I bought the Crib bedding and a diaper bag. I am packing my hospital bag this weekend just to be prepared. I got Engaged!!!


P.S: Sorry I haven't done a picture of how big I am, for some reason I can't get it to upload on here. Kinda making me mad.

Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment