Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Baby Essentials Haul #7

Hey Happy New Years everyone!!

We finally got her a Mattress for the crib which I didn't show in this Haul but I wanted to show you the crib set we got her. It's from Sears and it's a 3 piece crib set. It's by Lambs and Ivy.














We also got a crib bumper to match with the crib set.
















Here is the Diaper Bag that I got from Sears.
















Josh decided to pick this up for her. We wanted to get a shirt that said "I love my Daddy and his tattoo's" but they were sold out so we got this instead.














Josh picked up this hat for her. We thought this would look cute on her and it will keep her warm.
















*This is my Haul for ya'll showing what I picked up for Chloe before she is born. Next Haul is gonna be showing what I got at my Baby Shower.*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment