Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pregnancy Log #1: 6weeks and 5 days

Hey!
So I found out I was Pregnant July 9th but I didn't know how far long I was until today when I went for a Ultrasound.

How many Weeks? I am 6 weeks and 5 days Pregnant!!

What does the Baby look like?
The doctor says my Baby likes to hide.
































Pregnancy Symptoms?  I have tender breast and mostly nausea. No morning sickness yet and no cravings yet.


Have any Mood Swings? Yes I have been really moody lately. 


What does your Stomach look like?


































How Much You Weigh and Any Weight Gain Yet? I weigh 98 pounds and so far no weight gain yet...


Sleep Habits? I toss and turn all night every night. really hard to sleep sometimes. I also have Insomnia too.


How are you feeling right now? I am happy to know my Baby is okay and I got to see the baby heart beating. I can't wait to find out what I am having.


Love,
CES <3





No comments:

Post a Comment