Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: 8/28/2012 Two Classes

Hey Everyone, I have a Outfit Of The Day. Today I had to go get my College books which costed $136 which is not to bad this Semester then I went to go get groceries. At 2:30 to 3:55 I have my Yoga Class which we are not exercising today and Creative Arts Class tonight.

Tank Top: Walmart (No Boundaries)
Bandeau: Walmart
Shorts: Vintage at Sears
Flats: Target (CIRCO)
Pink Spike Bracelet: Forever 21
Owl Necklace: Walmart

This look is my Emily from PLL inspired Outfit. Just thought this is a laid back casual outfit that I can see her wearing. Just to represent the Summer Finale of PLL tonight!!







A closer look at the Outfit. 
















A closer look at the Owl Necklace from Walmart.
















This is my College Bag it's from Earth Bound.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment