Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: What Outfits I am Loving in Season 3?

Hey! Pretty Little Liars is All New Tonight. I know I haven't been doing my Recaps I am trying to decide how to do them to catch up on the Series. I thought today though I would do What Outfits in Season 3 Have  I Been Loving. I am going to go through each Liar and Tell you what Outfit has been my Favorite that they been wearing.

Lets Start....

Hanna:


My favorite piece on Hanna in this Outfit is the Shirt! I really love the print, to me it looks like a Snake Skin Print. She is also wearing Black Skinny Jeans and of course High Heels.
Shirt: BCBG
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff


Episode: Blood is the New Black




Hanna always knows how to dress things up and make them look classy. Her style is always so girly.
I love this dress and how she paired it with the Jacket.
Dress: Royal Underground
Jacket: BCBG
Shoes: BCBG
Earrings: Forever 21


Episode: It Happen that Night








Aria:


Aria always has the Most Unique outfits out of all the Girls. Aria doesn't care what people think of the way she dresses. Aria is Fearless.
Dress: All Saints
Boots: All Saints


Episode: Blood is the New Black














Emily:


Emily style is always causal and laid back. Her style is somewhat close to what I would wear. I like how this Outfit is laid back and easy.
Shirt: Alice and Olivia
Shorts: All Saints
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: All Saints


Episode: Blood is the New Black










Spencer:


Usually I don't like Spencer Style because it's so preppy but I love this Outfit!! I could see my self wearing this. Spencer looks really pretty.
Dress: DV
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Anthropologie
Bag: Lucky Brand

Episode: Kingdom of the Blind










*Hope you enjoyed this. These are my favorite outfits so far for Season 3. Make sure you watch PLL Tonight on ABC Family. All these photos and info on where these outfits came from is from ABC Family Website.*


Love,
CES <3









No comments:

Post a Comment