Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Health Update June/July 2012

Hey Everyone!

I haven't did a Update on my health lately so today I am gonna just talk about how I been lately and stuff. Starting off in June I spent the whole month in Hawaii visiting my boyfriend because he is in the Marines. The weather there was pretty nice but the last 2 wees I was there I got sick. I am thinking it was mostly allergies because when it was raining there it would rain for a couple of seconds then stop. I was coughing, sore throat and sneezing so I am pretty sure it was my allergies bothering me.

In this month the beginning of this month was horrible because my allergies were bothering me so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night and I had hard trouble breathing. Then I missed my period and it was a week late so I decided to take a pregnancy test and I found out I'm Pregnant!!! Everything is going good so far with that. I just been getting my hormone level checked and it has been increasing like it should so I am excited for that. So now I can't take anymore of my Bladder Medicine so I am hoping I won't be in too much pain all the time. Now what I have to do is go shopping for new clothes because some of my jeans don't fit me anymore. Kinda sad about that. Anyways I been trying to eat healthy, drink a lot of water, rest and take my prenatal vitamins. I have to take gummy vitamins because I can't swallow pills because of my horrible allergies.

So just a quick and small update of my health for June and July.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment