Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Current Summer Favorites 2012

Hey So I been wanting to get this up for weeks now and I can finally do this Today! I haven't did a Monthly favorites for June or July so I thought I would just combine them and do Summer Favorites.

Summer Beauty Favorites:




1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
I love this blush color it's perfect for my skin tone. These Bouncy Blushes are amazing for the summer. This Shade gives me a nice glow because I am usually really pale.
















2. Maybelline One By One Volume Waterproof Mascara
This is perfect for the Summer time when Your running around all day plus it's waterproof.
















3. Revlon Lip Butters
These give you a nice tint of color plus help moisturize your lips in the summer time. I have Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart, and Berry Smoothie.












4. Bath and Body Works Lotion in Cherry Blossom
Love this smell for summer!






















Non-Beauty Favorites:


1. Favorite Book- Hunger Games
I love this Trilogy! I am on the Second Book now.
























2. Favorite Movie- Magic Mike
Oh Yea!! I <3 This Movie.






















3. Favorite TV Show- Pretty Little Liars
I freaking Love this Show! 




















4. Favorite Song- What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction


*These are my Current Favorites Right Now*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment