Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hawaii Haul: June 2012

Hey!
I have a Haul for Ya'll today. I just wanted to share what I bought while I was in Hawaii. This is not bragging at all I just wanted to share with Ya'll what I bought.

Love this Shirt! Its a Coral color Tank with Fringe, Roses and Feathers on it. I got it at a Local Mall thing in Hawaii. It was $14















I got this Top from Aero and it was on Sale for $8. It goes with the Yoga Pants that I bought.















Yoga Pants for Aero and they were on Sale for $9
















This is from Victoria Secret. I love this!! I think it was $24
















Bought this as a Work-Out Tank Top. It is Pink and says United States Marine Corps. Just because my Boyfriend is in the Marines.















MMA Hawaii Tank from a Expo that I went to with my Boyfriend.
















Got this at a Local Mall that is only in Hawaii on the Marine Base that I was staying on.














Got this at Forever 21. My Boyfriend loves this Shirt. I also wore this today for the 4th of July.















Kinda Blurry...

Got a Yankee Candle in Pink Sands and a Stress Relief Body wash and Oil from Bath and Body Works. I love the Candle! It smells like Watermelon. The Stress Relief works pretty good and is relaxing for a Bubble Bath.

The two Face Masks I got at Claire's. Each were $2.50

If you want review on any of these products just let me know!!!








This is the Only Jewelry that I got.

The Peace Love Bracelet is from Claire's.
The Hawaiian Petals is from a Local Mall.













My New Purse!!!

I got this at Claire's for $20














Love,
CES <3












































No comments:

Post a Comment