Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

October/November Favorites: Mommy and Toddler 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am doing my favorites for October and November. I will be sharing what me and Chloe have been loving lately.


Mommy Favorites:

Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion. My nails are horrible and very short so I am using this to help my nails get healthy so they can grow back. I use it like twice a day.











These two products help my face the most because I break out a lot because of my stress and anxiety.












Favorite makeup products for the past two months....













These have been my favorite hair products lately.....













I been using this as my blogging notebook. I use this to write down blog ideas, what I need to edit, and blog post that I scheduled to go up. It's also very festive for the fall season.












Favorite TV Shows: Are You The One? & Reign


Chloe Favorites:

This is a little grocery cart that my mom gave Chloe. Chloe loves it! She uses it to carry her babies in and she will walk them around inside and outside.











Chloe loves this Minnie Rider!














This has been really helpful with Chloe learning her shapes and colors. We play with this pretty much everyday.










































Chloe now has Mickey and Minnie! My dad went out and bought Chloe the Minnie. She loves them!!












Here are the books that Chloe has been loving lately....













Chloe has been a little sick lately so this have helped so much.













So with Chloe sensitive stomach I been trying to give her more organic things and Chloe loves these! They are made with organic peanut butter and organic jelly.












Favorite TV Shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Blues Clues



Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment