Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Week In Pictures: November 17-23 2014

Hey everyone! Here is my week in pictures for November 17-23, 2014.....


Monday Nov. 17: 
Got my baby back!














She was holding my hand while watching TV.






























Tuesday Nov. 18:















My mom bought Chloe this jacket. It keeps her really warm.













This was taken before Chloe fell :( She fell faced first on the concrete. Her nose got most of the blow. Poor Baby.












I don't know if you can tell but she injured her nose the most, she does have a small cut on her head. It's much better now though I been putting some healing gel on it. 












Wednesday Nov. 19:






























Chloe took this photo. She loves taking selfies of her self!


































Thursday Nov. 20:
Chloe loves this book I read it to her all the time now.













No makeup and crazy hair but enjoying the weather with Chloe outside.













We are already getting into the Christmas spirit by putting up lights! 













Reign!!!















Friday Nov. 21:















I love Easy A! Favorite movie!














Finishing up the lights on the house! 






























Saturday Nov. 22:
Chloe leaves tomorrow so I had to get some laundry done.













Chloe took this photo! 














Watching Chopped on Food Network. Favorite show to watch on this channel but I also like Guys Grocery Games.













Sunday Nov. 23:















Me and my mom played outside with Chloe before she left with her dad.













My mom made some stew. Yes I am eating on a diaper box lol 













The Walking Dead!!! One more episode left :(















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment