Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Life Chit Chat/Life Update: Job Searching, Health, College Problems, Single Mom.

Hey everyone so I just wanted to just update ya'll on what has been going on lately in my life.


Job Searching: So a couple of months ago I decided I wanted to get a job because I want to start supporting Chloe more. So far I only had one job interview a couple of weeks ago and I don't think I got the job because they never called me. I am not going to give up though. Hopefully I can find a job soon.....

Health: So I still haven't been able to find health insurance yet I keep getting denied. I also been having trouble with my periods so my doctor did a blood test called Von Willebrand. Von Willebrand is a genetic bleeding disorder. I haven't got the test results back yet, but I do see my doctor Monday November 17 so hopefully then I will get some answers. I have a health blog if you want to check that out I been posting more on that lately.... -----------> dealingwithic.blogspot.com

College Problems: So I haven't been in college lately because they say that I owe them around $130.00 and I can't take any classes till I pay them back. I don't have the money right now so I haven't been able to go back to school which is frustrating because I only have 3 classes left till I get my Associates Degree. The Spring Semester is coming up in January and I am not sure I will be able to attend by then.

Being a Single Mom: So I been a Single Mom for almost a year now and it has been challenging but it has been teaching me to stay strong and how to be independent. Our parenting plan that we been doing for a while now is that he will get Chloe for a week then I will get Chloe for a week which I think is best because we get equal time with Chloe. Chloe has been doing good with it but I can see that she struggles with it at times. I don't know if we will ever get back together but right now we are just doing our best to get along and co parent. Right now I am working on getting a job and work on my anxiety and stress. I still live with my parents which helps a lot and my parents help buy stuff that Chloe needs which I appreciate. It's been a tough year but I am doing the best I can for my daughter. This has made me appreciate things more and has made me stronger as a person and as a mom.





Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment