Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Update On: College (Fall Semester Finished)

Hey everyone I just wanna say I am so glad that this semester of college is almost over. It's been a crazy and stressful semester but at the end of it I feel proud of my self because I know my grades are gonna be so much better than last semester.
I have put so much effort into this semester and my teachers are really proud of me. I have missed days because of being pregnant and having a bladder disease but I have got caught up.
Next week I only have to go to 1 class and that's my last final for this semester. So next week I will be done until August of next year.
I decided I am taking the Spring semester off to focus on me and having a healthy baby. I will be going back in the fall of next year. I am just going to have to figure out how to balance everything once that time comes.

So this is just a short update about college and what's coming next for me....


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment