Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Celebrity News of the Week #5

Hey I haven't did this in a couple of weeks so I thought I would do one today for ya'll. So what's been going on in the Celebrity World?

Disclaimer: Same as the other post I did. All information is from ENews.


1. Taylor Swift and Harry spotted together a couple of times in NYC
They have been seen together multiple of times in NYC. Do you think they will become a couple? What do you think about this pair?













2. Kate Middleton is Pregnant and Hospitalized!!!
Yes it has been confirmed by Buckingham Palace that Kate is Pregnant with first child! She is also in the hospital for a couple of days because of a rare disorder that deals with Nausea and Vomiting. She will need a little bed rest after she is let out. Congrats Kate on first child!













3. Mario Lopez is Married!!!
Yes you heard he is now officially off the market ladies as he is now married. He got married in Mexico.

4. Jessica Simpson Pregnant Again?!?
This one might be just a rumor but it was heard that she is pregnant.
















5. Lindsey Lohan refuses Rehab
She decided to refuse going to rehab. She needs to stop and realize whats important because soon no one is going to work with her. What do you think of her actions?

6. Sons of Anarchy Star accused of Murder: No Drugs found in Autopsy
It was confirmed that they found No drugs in his Autopsy.















*This is what I got for now. So what do you think of this News?*


Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment