Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

What's On My Nails: Easter Edition! 2014

Hey everyone!
I hope everyone had a good Easter.

Sorry that this is late but I still wanted to share with you what i wore on my nails for Easter....




































Sally Hansen:

I used two Sally Hansen nail polish.... First is the extreme wear nail polish in Lacey Lilac. The Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer I used was Berried Under. Last I used the Kiss Gel Strong Top Coat.














 I thought this color was perfect for Easter and Spring.




















































































This came in a set I bought I think it came in the Galaxy nail art set.



















































I hope everyone had a good Easter!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment