Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favorites: Mommy and Toddler 2014

Hey everyone! May is coming to a end and June is around the corner.... Here is what me and Chloe loved for the month of May.


Mommy Favorites:

These are my favorite makeup wipes that I found that works best for me. They are very gentle and pretty much removes all your makeup.















This has been my favorite scent to use this month. It's the Secret Scent Expressions in Passion.















I been wearing bows in my hair lately when I put my hair in a pony tail or a bun. I got these at Walmart in the children's section.















I been wearing this NYX Electric Blue as eye liner for just a pop of color for spring.















I been wearing these two colors on my lips for this month. These two colors seem to fit me perfectly for my pale skin.















My feet have been so dry lately so I been using this foot lotion and my feet have been feeling much better.
















Favorite TV Show: Law and Order: SVU
Favorite Movie: Amazing Spiderman 2
Favorite Song: Wild Wild Love
Favorite Book: Hunger Games Series


Toddler Favorites:

Chloe has been loving these 3 books lately, I read them to her all the time.















Chloe loves this little radio from Fisherprice.
















Chloe has been very interested in this laptop lately. She will play with it all the time.















Chloe loves her Puffs she knows how to open them her self and eat them. They are the Gerber Graduates Puffs in Strawberry Apple.















We discovered these this month and Chloe loves these! They are new by Gerber Graduates, They are called Bitty Bites in Strawberry. They are made with Whole Grain and made with real fruit filling. I usually will give her 4 or 5 of these with her breakfast.














Favorite TV Show: Mickey Mouse Club


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment