Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What Chloe Eats In A Day #2 (5/16/2014)

Today I am sharing with you what Chloe eats as a toddler now I can't believe she is 1 year old! I haven't done one of these in a couple of months.

Disclaimer: I am aware of what I feed my child. Chloe is lactose intolerant so I can't give her a lot of dairy products. Chloe drinks Silk Soy Milk.



Breakfast (10am):
Chloe had a Waffle with Quaker Life Original Multi-Grain Cereal. For a drink she had White Grape Juice.


















Lunch (2:30pm):
Chloe had Gerber Lil Meal with Noodle rings, Chicken and mix Veggies. She also had mix fruit as well. For a drink she had Silk Soy Milk.


















Supper (5:30pm):
Chloe had Lemon Chicken with a Roll and French Fries.


















*Chloe usually has snacks but Chloe wasn't feeling good today.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment