Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Wall Decor 2014

Hey everyone! So recently I just moved into a new house and I want to share what wall decor I have on my walls.

I bought these 3 at Dollar Store for really cheap. I love Chinese and Japanese writing.















I got this at the Dollar Tree $1!!
















I am obsessed with Owls right now. I bought these 2 at the Dollar Tree for $1 each.















This is Chloe wall. I put her name and her cards on the wall. Soon I will put drawings and art on the wall.















I got this a couple of years back can't remember where though...
















I got this at Chloe baby shower.
















I got these two from my grandma. She paints these type of pictures by numbers. I forgot what the brand is called but I love when she gives me paintings and she evens signs them.














The Penguin picture was from my grandma and the bottom I got from Dollar Tree.















"May Love Be The Heart Of This Home" I got this from the Dollar Tree.
















This is my favorite dream catcher and it hangs above my bed.
















My mom gave me this star dream catcher.

































My favorite painting by my grandma!!!

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment