Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Update for Oct. 2011 Goals and my Feelings

Hey! So I just thought I would do a Update on my Life.


  • Beginning of this month my Bladder has been in a lot of Pain :/
  • I got 3 hours of Lab so Far for this Month and I need 10hrs at the End of Oct.
  • I Bought two books for my Kindle so far for this month which is InkHeart and The Better Bladder Book
  • I am Still reading Practical Magic and I am not sure if I like it or not. I am Half way through
  • I am Excited for 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family!
  • I have a Doctor Appointment on Oct. 28 for a Bladder Checkup
  • I am not sure If I am dressing up for Halloween this year. :/
  • I Failed one Exam and Passed one Exam so Far for this Month of my Classes
  • Is Hating my Sociology Teacher!!
  • Has a Math Test coming up and I hope I do better on this one than my Last one!
So This is All for now that I can think of....

Love,
CES <3

2 comments:

  1. I believe in you! Study hard and I know you can do it hun!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete