Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOTD Pretty Little Liar 10/19/2011

Hey! Yes finally another Outfit of The Day. This outfit I wore to my English Class and my Child Growth Class. I was surprised when I got so many Compliments. This outfit is dedicated to Tonight episode of Pretty Little Liars.
 Shirt: Pretty Little Liars brand and it's from Delias
Price: $24.50

I really Love this Shirt! As you can see it has a Heart and it says liar. In little print at bottom of shirt is says Pretty Little Liars.
The front of shirt is shorter than the Back. It also hangs off your shoulders.





Necklace: A Owl Necklace from Walmart

Earrings: Black Feather Earrings from Claires

Pants: Black Skinny Jeans from 579

Shoes: Black and White pokadots from Payless






















Makeup:


Face: 
1. ELF Under eye Concealer and Highlighter
2. Almay Wakeup Concealer
3. Physicians Formula Happy booster Blush in Natural

Eyes:
1. ELF Eye Lid Primer
2. Cover Girl Quad in Sheer Nudes. Champagne color all over Lid. Pink in Crease.
3. ELF Shimmer Eye Pencil in Black
4. Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara

Lips: 
1. ELF Lip Stain in First Date

*Hope You Watch Pretty Little Liars tonight on ABC Family at 7pm! I am excited! Hope you liked this*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment