Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, November 28, 2016

What's In My Planner Bag? 2016

Hey everyone Today I am sharing with you what I keep in my planner bag right now!


So this is what my planner bag looks like. I got this from my mom so I don't know where this exactly came from.












So in the big pocket I keep my planner in there.














Also in the big pocket I keep my extra planner covers in there as well.













In the smaller pocket is everything else I carry with me when I stay with my boyfriend. In this picture I have some functional stickers such as payday and bill due stickers also student loan reminders.










Next I take the Everyday sticker book with me.














Next I have is these Mambi Chips stickers. I used these for my New Years spread.













Next I have some Christmas sticker books that I got from the Dollar Tree.













I also have this sticker sheet that I also got from the Dollar Tree!













I also have these Vellum Phrases that I can just cut and glue into my planner. I got these from my Planner Buddy.












I have these gem stickers.














I have these two stickers to use for the Christmas spreads.













I have journaling cards!














I have 3 skinny washi tapes.














These are the 3 Christmas washi I have currently in my planner bag.













These are the washi that I wanted to use for the New Years Spread.













These are the pens I like to bring in my planner.














Last I carry in my planner bag is this old hole puncher, a glue stick and my scissors.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment