Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Setting Up My Happy Planner!

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you how I set up my Happy Planner for the month of November and also getting it ready for me to start planning in.

This is how my planner looks from the outside. I have the Peony classic Happy Planner. The headbands and binder clip is from the Dollar Tree. The paper clips I made myself with stuff from Dollar Tree as well.










So every month there is a currently page where you can list your favorite things also you can list birthdays, events and what you are grateful for. This is the currently for November and I decorated it very simple for this month.










This is my very first weekly vertical spread! I decorated this week for Halloween.













Here is a closer look at Monday-Wednesday. The side bar I used to write down my budget plan for that pay period. Top box is for important things, middle box is for to do and bottom box is for little things.










Here is the other half of the week....














For the next week in my Happy Planner for November 7th-13th I did a Woodland theme spread.













*Look out for more Happy Planner post coming soon! I have a Amazon haul of Mambi products to share soon as well!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment