Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Ban.Do Planner Spread: How I Decorate it!

Hey Everyone happy November!


This is what the monthly page looks like for November.













This is how I did the notes page for this month. The washi is from Dollar tree.













Here is how I decorated the monthly calendar page....













Here is the first week in November. This is how I decorated for Halloween week. I drew some pumpkins for decorations.












This is how I decorated for the second week in November. The woodland washi is from Dollar Tree.












This is the third week in November. The owl and thin washi is from Dollar Tree. The gold washi is from Dollar General I think.












Last this is how I decorated for the week of Thanksgiving. I did it very simple with just using washi tape. The red washi is from Dollar tree and gold washi is from Dollar General I think.












Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment