Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: Beginning of November! 2016

Hey everyone I am back with another Dollar Tree haul!!!


Chloe loves peppermints so I decided to pick up this bag to share with her.













So I haven't seen these at my Dollar Tree before so I decided to give these a try.













Of course I pick these up every time I shop.














I picked up these two Christmas socks for Chloe!














I picked up more of this sleep aid medicine to help me sleep.













I got this pacifier for my cousin Sarah baby.














I got Chloe more of the bubble bath.














I picked up this self ink stamp for my planner buddy and also got some more glue sticks for me.












I got me some makeup remover wipes to take when I stay with my boyfriend and this cute hand sanitizer for my planner buddy.












I got this decal for my laptop.














I picked up this cute Christmas sticker book for my planner.













I got this cute trolls sticker book to share with Chloe and use some for my planner.













I picked up two of these frozen sticker books for Chloe and to use in my planner.













I got these cute googly eyed owl stickers for my planner.













I got these cute animal themed stickers.














Last I picked up these bubble mailers to use to send planner stuff to my planner buddy.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment