Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

What's On My Nails: Sinful Colors Savage

Hey everyone! So I stop posting about my nails because of the feedback I got but I wanted to show you what's on my nails. Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am not a professional and I am still learning to paint my nails.

Sinful Colors in Savage

































This dries matt which I thought was interesting because I never had a polish do that till this one. After I paint each nail I would clean up the edges and then paint the next one. It helps me a little better if I do it that way.















Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. You know what really good to clean around the edges a small make up brush. Like I seen a elf brush for like a $1 at target. I use one but its $5 at target can't remember the brand.Pretty color

    ReplyDelete