Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, December 9, 2011

You know You want to know more about Me Tag!!

Hey! so I have done Tags in a while and thought I would do some. I got this from Arianne Cruz. So Here is this One:


1. The things you can't leave the house without?
- I would have to say with clothes on first duhh lol and probably my purse. Plus making sure I look somewhat decent lol


2. Favorite Brand of Makeup?
- Covergirl, Wet n Wild, ELF
























3. Favorite Flower?
- Yellow Roses


4. Favorite Clothing Store?
- I would have to say I get most of my clothes from Walmart


5. Favorite Perfume?
- I don't have one just yet but will let ya'll know when I do!


6. Heels or Flats?
- I live in Flats!! love them and they are so comfortable.


7. Do you make good grades?
- Yea I really try to. my grades usually stay in between c and b's which I can't complain.


8. Favorite Color?
- All About Yellow!!!












9. Do you like Energy Drinks?
- No I hate them


10. Do you drink Juice?
- I drink Orange Juice


11. Do you like Swimming?
- I can't swim and sometimes I feel like when I get into water I wanna have a Panic Attack


12. Do you eat fries with a Fork?
- Hahaha No


13. Favorite moisturizer?
- I don't really have one that is my fave


14. Do you want to get Married later on in Life?
- Yes I would love to.


15. Do you get Mad easily?
- It just depends on what makes me mad


16. Are you into Ghost hunting?
- Um NO


17. Any Phobias?
- Fear of Water, Fear of Heights, Fear of Death, Fear of being in tight places.


18. Do you Bite your Nails?
- Yes I do and I know it's a bad Habit. I did this ever since I was little and I can't stop. one time I stop for about almost a year.


19. Have you ever had a Near death experience?
- Well I died for about 2 minutes when I was Baby. Then they brought me back to life.


20. Do you drink Coffee?
- No I hate the Smell and I can't have it because of my Bladder.


*Hope you enjoy this!!*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment