Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

EOS Lip Balm Review+Thoughts

Hey! So I went to Walmart today to finish up Christmas Shopping and now I can say I am Done!! I am so glad and I can not wait to see my Family and Boyfriend open their Gifts up. Anyways while I was at Walmart I bought no Makeup which I am still sticking to my Makeup Project but I might get Makeup as a Gift though but we shall see, Though I did finally pick up the EOS Lip Balm because I heard so many good things about it and I was like Yes it's about time for me to try it out. So I picked up EOS Lip Balm in Mint.

Packaging: I love how it is shape as a Egg. And when I go to turn it to open it, it's very easy. I hate Packaging that it's very hard to open or turn things.

Smell: The Smell is AMAZING! I love how it smells like Peppermint Candy Canes. When it's on my lips I can still smell it and I just love it. It's not too over powering like some smells can be.

The Feeling: The feeling of it on my lips is very smooth. My lips don't feel rough when this is on. It gives them just the right amount of moisture they need. It doesn't dry out my Lips at all.

Staying Power: I am still testing this out....

Rate1-10: I give it a 10 because it's amazing and I didn't think I would love it this much but I have to say the smell is so amazing and the way it feels on my Lips is so wonderful!

* So what Flavors should I try out next? How do you feel about this Product? Which Flavor is the one that You love the Most? Comment down below because I would Love to know! :) *

Love,
CES <3

1 comment: