Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy December+My Makeup Project

Hey! Happy December, I really can't believe this is the last month before a New Year begins. I am ready for what the New Year has to offer me:)

Anyways I decided to have a Makeup Project where I don't buy anymore Makeup except if I need a new Mascara or a new Primer because I have tons of makeup that I should really use up. So I am gonna try my best not to buy anymore Makeup unless my mom buys me some for Christmas. I also been using Makeup products that I bought that I usually don't use a lot so I can really see how I feel about the Product. I will update ya'll on how it goes!

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your makeup project!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete