Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Monthly Heath Update December 2011

Hey! so time for another update about my Health. I realized during this month that I don't eat as Healthy as I should and I don't eat regular meals throughout the whole day. I know it's bad and I shouldn't do that.
  Anyways my Bladder hasn't been hurting me that bad this month because the Medicine is finally kicking in but I won't get the full effect till probably in about 2 months hopefully. I only been on it for about a month so far.
  So For about a week now I have been having a horrible cold. I can't seem to get rid of it. I take Dayquil and Nyquil.

Any Suggestions on home Remedies to get rid of a cold?

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment