Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best Ways of getting over a Cold

Hey! So I have a Horrible Cold and I thought I would share with you ways of getting rid of a Cold. I live in Texas so this Weather has been getting colder lately and has been Raining.

1. Herbal Tea- Drinking Herbal Tea can help get you your antioxidants that you need to get feeling better











2. Vicks Rub-Helps to make you breathe more easier











3. Cough Drops-Helps to fight those Coughs and get rid of them











4. Chicken Soup-Soup is always best when Sick










5. A Hot Bath-helps with Congestion











*I hope these Tips help you and I hope I can get rid of my Cold soon*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment