Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Classic Everyday Happy Planner Update!

Hey Everyone today I am doing a Happy Planner update on the Classic planner I use as my main everyday planner.

I keep my Classic Happy Planner in this deluxe cover to protect the rings. I love this cover and the gold foil in the heart.












This is what the inside looks like.... On the left side I keep some stickers, daily hourly inserts and my monthly dollar tree planner.












So this is how I decorated one of the weeks in my Classic. I did a Harry Potter Yule Ball theme and I loved the way it turned out. So I use this planner to write down appointments, holidays, birthdays, to dos, tv shows, blog posts, Chloe schedule, etc. I use the top box for important things, middle box for to dos and bottom for little things. I use the project life cards for writing down memories that happened that week.






Okay so in the very back of planner I keep goals I want to accomplish this year and my DIY dashboard I made.












At the back I keep my to go Dollar Tree planner.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment