Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Recollections Zipper Planner Setup! 2017

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you how I setup my zipper planner! Again this is a Recollections Zipper Planner from Micheal's. I plan to use this as my work/productivity planner.


This is what the cover looks like......














So first off I decided to add a shaker card that I made to the very front of the planner. I added sticky notes and some work related stickers.












This is the very first page and all I did was add my name and a donuts sticker!













Since my planner is undated I started using it in February. All I did here was add this floral quote project life card.












This is the undated monthly calendar page. I added the numbers and decorated it with stickers from Dollar Tree.












I started using this planner the week of Valentine's so here is my Valentine's spread. I wrote in the dates, added stickers from Dollar Tree and added a project life card.











Here is another week I did and I decorated it with a owl theme.













At the back of the planner I added a pouch that I got from Micheal's and added some stickers that I plan to only use for this planner.













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment