Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

How I Organize My Craft/Planner Desk!!

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you my craft/planner desk and how I organized it.


Alight so this is how my desk looks like right now. It was a mess before so I decided to re organize this and I like this so much better.












So at the very top I keep my planner clips, shaker cards, binders, paper trimmer, ribbons, fake flowers, etc. In the top shelf I keep mine and Chloe important papers and my health folders.











Okay so in the next shelf I keep extra HP pages, binder clips, paper pads and etc. Then I have my container that has my Washi, sticky notes and other random planner supplies. The next to that I have my sticker binders.










In this section is where I keep my planners and my pens.













Here is just a closer look....















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment