Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

January Happy Planner Spread: How I Decorated It!

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you how I decorated my Classic Everyday Happy Planner for January.


This is how I decorated the currently page. Just kept it simple for this month. The washi is from the Dollar Tree.












This is the January tab. I love the quote "She believed she could, so she did."













This is how I decorated the monthly calendar page. The washi is from the Dollar Tree. The winter stickers are from a Etsy shop.












So for the first week in January I did a Arctic theme. The stickers are from the Dollar Tree and so is the blue glitter washi as well. The functional stickers are from a Mambi sticker book.










For the second week I did a Boho theme! Stickers are from Dollar tree and so is the scrapbook paper as well. The functional stickers are from a Mambi sticker book.











The third week is a bird theme. The stickers are from Dollar Tree.













The last week in January I did a Harry Potter Yule Ball theme! I love it! This is my favorite for January. The stickers are from the Harry Potter sticker book collection. I got it from Amazon. Washi is from Dollar Tree and functional stickers are from Mambi sticker book.










Happy New Year Everyone!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment