Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Favorite Planner Supplies Series #3: Washi

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you my favorite washi tape!


These are my favorite washi tapes that I love right now. Mainly all from Dollar Tree except 3 of them.












I am in love with this rainbow and rain washi! It's so cute!!













This arrow washi from Dollar Tree is great for when I want to do boho spreads in my planner.













I love this plaid washi. I use the blue one in my spreads for January.













I am in love with this glitter washi from Dollar Tree! There is no glitter fall out which I love.













I love this pink flower washi I got from Mambi!














This watercolored washi is really pretty. This is also from Mambi as well.













I love this gold foil arrow washi from Recollections!













My favorite skinny washi from Dollar Tree!















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment