Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: 10/12/2014 & 10/14/2014 (Cold Front in Texas)

Hey everyone so the weather in Texas has been crazy lately there was a cold front that lasted about I think only 3 days. I took advantage of the weather to wear my leggings and my favorite scarfs. Here is what I wore.......


October 12, 2014: Today me and my mom went to storage to find the Halloween decorations.

Long Sleeve Top: Dots
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Faded Glory
Chevron Infinity Scarf: I am not sure exactly where I got it.





























No makeup. Hair in a pony with front pulled back with a headband. 














October 14, 2014: Today I had a doctor appointment.....

Top: No Boundaries
Animal print Leggings: Bobbie Brooks for Ladies
Boots: Faded Glory
Scarf: Rue21
Jacket: Forever 21





























The beanie is from my daughter's father he gave it to me back in high school. I wore minimal makeup just concealer, powder, mascara and a lip stain.












Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment