Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, October 27, 2014

October Health Update 2014

Hey everyone so there is a update that I need to give ya'll on my health and how crazy things have been lately for me.....

So first my weight has finally went up, last I checked it was 91 pounds and now I am 96 pounds. My goal weight is to be around 100-105 pounds. It's very hard for me to gain weight because of my anxiety and sometimes I don't eat when I am very stressed out. I been getting better at making sure I eat at least 3 meals a day and trying to eat more healthy when I can.

Next I been having problems with my periods (TMI) so I went to the doctor and they basically said there was nothing they could do because they ran all the test like blood test, pap smear, and pelvic ultrasound.... Which all came back normal. My periods have been lasting a whole month which is ridiculous. They decided to send me to a GYN doctor so they can figure out what's going on with my crazy periods. I went to the GYN doctor and she ordered me to have a blood test done called Von Willebrand. She suggested that I might have this genetic disorder that causes excessive bleeding not only with your periods but also when you cut your self. They said that your missing an important factor in your blood that works with blood clotting. I got the blood test done on October 20th and they said it might take a while to get the blood test results back. She also changed up my birth control so instead of taking depo shots I will be taking birth control pills everyday to stop my periods I only take the white pills.

So basically that's what been happening to me right now I will do a update when I get the test results back. I am still trying to find some health insurance.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment