Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Favorite Fall Things Tag 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am doing another tag for you and this one is all about Fall. I found this on YouTube and the person who created this was beautybaby44.


Fall Beauty Favorites:

1. Face Product

This is the CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer. I have really dark circles so this is a must have for me.












2. Cheek Product

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in I think Peach Satin. This color helps with my pale face in the fall season.












3. Eye Product

This is from CoverGirl. I use the lightest color, the gold shade and the silver shade the most. 













4. Lip Product

Revlon Color Burst in the red shade. I love red lips for the fall season.

















5. Hair Product

My hair has been such a mess so these two products help tame my hair. First is the Keratin Replenish Masque and Not Your Mothers Trial Sample of Smooth Moves Frizz Control.











6. Fragrance/Candle

I love burning a cinnamon candle in the fall. 














7. Nail Polish

Red is what I love for the Fall and Winter season. My nails are really short right now though because of my anxiety I bite my nails which is a horrible habit because I used to love my nails. Right now I just paint my toe nails.











Fall Fashion Favorites:

1. Trendy Clothing Item

My mom cousin gave me this top and it's from the store EarthBound Trading Company. I love the patterns on this top and it's really comfortable as well.
















2. Comfortable Clothing Item

I love wearing leggings they are so comfortable and they look amazing on me. These are from Motherhood Maternity. I got these when I was pregnant with Chloe and I still wear these.
















3. Shoes

These boots are from Faded Glory at Walmart. I got these in the children's section because I have really small feet.












4. Accessory

This is a Chevron Infinity Scarf. I can't remember the exact place where I got it at. I love wearing scarfs in the Fall and Winter season. I am actually wearing this scarf right now. 












Fun Favorites:

1. Halloween or Thanksgiving? I think in the fall season my favorite is Thanksgiving because we get together with the family.

2. Favorite Festive Food or Drink? I love pumpkin bread and pie!

3. What's the happiest part of Fall for you? I would have to say the weather because here in Texas is gets so hot and I love when the weather changes and gets cool.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment