Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quick Update on Health

Hey I just wanna say I have Surgery tomorrow so I won't be doing alot of post for about a week or two. I have to arrive at 11 am tomorrow but it doesn't start till 1:30am. The surgery will last about 1 hour and I will be in recovery room for about 4 hours. I might stay a couple of days but it only depends what they find. I am kinda nervous though. I just hope It goes well and they find something so I can get back to feeling better. I just wanna put my life back together. I know I am a strong person so I hope things will go good tomorrow. Once I start to feel better hopefully things will start being better for me and I can make some More Post.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment