Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 2011 "My Faves"

Hey so Today I thought I would share my May Faves because this will be the only time I can do this because in 4 days I will be having Surgery. I have A Few Beauty Products and Some Non-Beauty Products. This Month for me has been a little crazy, I been stressing about trying to get everything done before June 1st but it's hard to do stuff when your in Pain.

Beauty:










So For Beauty I been Loving ELF and Hard Candy Cosmetics Lately. I use ELF everyday and I just Love it. Their Quality is Pretty Good and Their Prices are petty Cheap. Ponds Evening soothe I use Almost every night to help clean and relax my face.

Non-Beauty:

Favorite Movies of this Month:
1. Pirates of Caribbean 4
2. Valley Girl

Favorite Artist of this Month:
1. Avril Lavigne
2. Carrie Underwood
3.Lady Antebellum
4. Taylor Swift
5. Lady Gaga

Favorite Book im Currently Reading: 
*Pretty Little Liars 2nd Book by Sara Shepard

Favorite Color: Yellow :)

Love, 
CES <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment