Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I am Back!!! (From Wordpress back to Blogspot)

Hey everyone so I know I haven't been on here in a while and that's because I moved to using Wordpress as my blog. I decided to come back home to Blogspot because this was where my blog started.

If you want to catch up on blog posts that I been doing please click this link and read the past blog post to get caught up now ------------->  https://ccshrum.wordpress.com/

What's New?

So on my blog you will be seeing:

- Outfit of the days
- Tv Show Recaps
- Planner Spreads
- Budget Recaps
- Debt Updates
- Life Updates

What Blog Post should You expect Soon:

1. Chloe OOTD
2. Debt Update: July 2016
3. My Summer TV Show Watch List
4. Pretty Little Liars Uber A Theory: Top 4 Suspects!
5. Small Dollar Tree Haul: July 2016

Check back soon for new blog post and click that link to check out some of my old blog post to get caught up!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment